From shrimps to lobster and prawns to salmon, there is a variety of mouth-watering seafood that can make your evening special. One of the simplest seafood recipes is grilled fish. It is one of the light Indian snack recipes that is simple to create. With so many fish varieties and flavor combinations, there are endless combinations that you can try. In this blog, you will find a grilled fish recipe with lemon butter sauce.
Health Benefits of Eating Fish
Fish is an important part of a healthy and well-balanced diet. Fish is a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids which is essential for a healthy body and brain. In addition, it contains protein, vitamins, and nutrients that control blood pressure and reduces the risk of heart disease or stroke. It also decreases the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, depression, and diabetes.
Amazing Fact: In Native American Indian tribes, fish is considered as a symbol of prosperity, culture, and rich heritage.
How to Make Grilled Fish: Indian Snack Recipes
- Fish (6 to 8 pieces)
- Lemon (2-3)
- Black Pepper
- Red Chili Powder
- Coriander Powder
- Garam Masala
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Gram Flour (Besan)
Steps to Clean the Fish and Remove the Smell
- Wash the fish pieces with normal water
- Coat the fish pieces with some salt, gram flour, and lemon juice
- Rinse the fish well and keep it aside for next 5 to 10 minutes
- Wash it properly with normal water
Steps to Marinate Fish: Indian Snack Recipes
- Add salt, black pepper powder, and lemon juice on the fish pieces
- Take a bowl and add black pepper, red chili powder, garam masala, and ginger garlic paste
- Add one tablespoon of oil in this mixture and mix well
- Apply this prepared spice mixture on individual pieces of fish
- Coat the fish sides evenly with this mixture
- Leave it aside for the next 2 to 3 hours
Lemon Butter Sauce: Indian Snack Recipes
In the meanwhile, you can prepare the lemon butter sauce:
- Take 100gm of butter and melt it
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon and mix well
- Add some freshly cut coriander leaves
Making of Spicy Grilled Fish
- Pre-heat your griller for 5 to 10 minutes
- Apply the oil on the griller base with the help of an oil brush
- Keep the marinated fish pieces on the griller and close the flap
- Cook until soft crisp from both the sides
- Pour the prepared lemon butter sauce on the grilled fish and serve it hot
Grilled fish is one of the healthiest and most delectable seafood that you can make easily. Follow these simple steps given above and try out the recipe of grilled fish. This is one of the best Indian snack recipes that will make your evening snack time more special. Let us know in the comments if you have any other variation of grilled fish.
Aditi is a passionate blogger and content marketer who loves to pen down her thoughts and experiences. With more than 3 years of experience in content, she can write about vivid domains including entertainment, health, fashion, food, lifestyle, technology, travel. She is also a tech-savvy girl who loves to explore new technologies including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT, Big Data, and ERP.